1) High-Quality Protein: It’s the most bioavailable source of protein having a biological value of 100 (close to whey protein which has a BV of 104). This means all of the protein is been absorbed and utilized by the body.
2) Complete Source of Protein: Eggs are the complete source of protein having all the nine essential amino acids. Essential amino acids are the ones that our body cannot produce on its own. So it is important for us to fulfill our bodily needs by our diet.
Click on the Image to Check the Best Price on Amazon
3) Promotes Muscle Gain & Aids in Fat Loss: As I mentioned in my above points. An egg is also low in calories which makes it a great fat loss friendly food. 1 Large whole egg just approximately contains 70 calories. Yet it is a filling food which makes my point no. 4
4) Natural Appetite Suppressant: They will keep you fuller and satiated for long – Bye Bye to the hunger pangs. This appetite suppressing benefit can be a good thing during your fat loss when you’re on a calorie deficit.
5) Most Nutritionally Dense Food: You heard it right. Eggs are one of the most nutritionally dense foods being a powerhouse of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Micro-nutrients in it can build and boost your IMMUNITY!
One of the richest sources of ‘Selenium and Choline’. Selenium has numerous health benefits like improving your thyroid function, protecting your heart and immune system, fighting against free radicals and stress, improving mental health, etc.
While Choline most people don’t get enough of it from the diet. It’s significant for brain memory, nerve, cell, and muscle health.
6) Keeps Your Heart Healthy: Eggs are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids. They raise HDL – which is the good cholesterol and lowers LDL – which is known as the bad one. Eggs can decrease the risk of heart diseases and strokes.
Omega 3 for Vegans
7) Natural Testosterone Booster: The cholesterol in eggs can help you with low T-levels. You don’t necessarily need those fancy Test-Boosters.
8) Improves Eye Health, Hair, Skin, and Nails: Antioxidants “Lutein and Zeaxanthin” in eggs can improve eye health and also prevent you from cataracts. Better brain health, healthy hair, eyes, skin, and nails are other benefits of eggs.
9) Bonus Tip: Don’t throw the YOLKS! – most of the egg’s nutrients and half of the protein is in the yolks!
✔ Eggs are inexpensive, easy to prepare, and an excellent source of food to complete your daily protein and fat intake.
✔ Whole grain bread toast with eggs can be an ideal choice of breakfast which will keep you fuller till lunch. You can put eggs in your diet and eat them anytime according to your preference.